Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 3, 2010

Anushka Sharma act to more film with Aditya Chopra

Anushka Sharma act to more film with Aditya Chopra: Anushka Sharma made her introduction in Bollywood with Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, which was processed by Yash Raj Films. She was lucky to be paired inverse the Bollywood badshah Shah Rukh Khan in simply her first picture. She later executed in Badmaash Company, in addition transformed by YRF. And then now, she is doing Band Baaja Baaraat, likewise by the same preparation house.At what point inquired of in case her some picture concurrence with YRF arrived at a close, she declares, "Who told you that I participated in a concurrence with it? I complied to do Nikhil Advani's Patiala House even before I was marked on for Band Baaja Baaraat. In the event that any filmmaker goes at me with a role that befits my potential as a performing artist, I could readily receive it. I have an exceptionally better than aver

No comments:

Post a Comment