Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 20, 2010

Bobby Deol upsets comedian Raju Srivastav?

Bobby Deol’s role in Yamla Pagla Deewana is named Gajodhar. The on-going promotions of the comic caper that is slated to release in January, has him essay the role of a funny conman.And this has irritated stand-up comic Raju Srivastav. He says, “Bobby Deol may be playing the act of Gajodhar in the film.But this name has been given by me and the whole country knows me as Gajodhar bhaiya.”He adds, “The makers have used my common character without my permission and knowledge. I am hurt. No one has the right to grab my bread and butter like this.”

A source from the film’s production house however maintains, “The name has been given to Bobby’s role because it fit his screen character.No one thought of anything else or wanted to offend anybody. And no one has a copyright on the name.Anybody can name anybody to their liking.” When asked about the controversy, the film’s publicist maintains, “We have heard that Raju has raised an objection but we do not want to say anything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment