Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hrithik Roshan nervous about Agneepath

Walking in the footsteps of giants can be a challenging task. And justifiably so, Hrithik Roshan is nervous about essaying Amitabh Bachchan’s national award winning role in Agneepath. “I am nervous but at the same time it’s a good challenge for me. I hope I live up to his expectations. I would be happy if I can talk to Amitji before taking up the role. I would like to discuss a few things about it,” he informs.

Hrithik says, “Dad is working on the script of Krrish 2 and we are planning something new. I am looking forward to doing some action – it’’s been a long time. While his last two films have been duds at the box office, the actor says box office failure or success does not bother him. “I put in my best attempts. I got crucial understanding for my work. I am now looking forward to these movies next year,” he concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment