Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 6, 2010

Rani Mukherjee marks suspense dramatization inverse Aamir

Rani Mukherjee marks suspense dramatization inverse Aamir: Bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee has signed a new movie with Aamir Khan and is all excited to be paired opposite her favourite co-star after a gap of five years. The actress said she is on board Reema Katgi's suspense drama opposite the 45-year-old actor. The film will go on floors in February nextyear.
"Aamir and Shahrukh (Khan) are my most favourite co-stars. They worked with me when I was a newcomer and I have learnt a lot from them professionally as well as personally. I can do anything for them," Rani said. "After Ghulam and Mangal Pandey: The Rising, I am extremely excited to work with Aamir again," she added. Though she has not done a film with Shahrukh for a very long time, the 32-year-old actress said they will be doing a concert together on December 10 in Dhaka. Her new film No One Killed Jessica is all set for a New Year release.

No comments:

Post a Comment