Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 13, 2010

When Amitabh Bachchan got emotional

The Twitter world is very a busy one, and Bollywood adds a great deal to it. Here’s looking at the best Celebrity tweets of the day.Amitabh Bachchan wrapped up the 4th season of Kaun Banega Crorepati on Thursday. He tweeted, ‘KBC final episode played out today and there was nostalgia all over. Must admit it was an emotional moment ! Thank you for the love !!Another day, another leaf from this life of mine, unwinds and flows past.
Time moves on and so does the daily struggle for existence. ‘A thrilled Genelia D’Souza tweeted, ‘I’m excited, elated n thrilled, jst caught kbc n @SrBachchan said such nice things bout me,, woww, a legend of dat calibre 2 remember my 1st ad wit him is a gift 2me n speaks of hw awesome a human being he is, thank u so much sir, thank u frm d bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment