Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bachelor Brad Spills Whether He's Getting Married...and Gets Slapped!

"When I say I'm in love, I mean it with every bone in my body. I am happier than I've been in 10, 15 years. Not a single [regret]. I'm very much in love."

That's what ABC's most controversial Bachelor yet, second-timer Brad Womack, just told me: that he's found the one and he is missing her terribly. But does he like it so much he will actually put a ring on it?

Find out what Brad just said about whether he'll get married—and why I had to reach out and slap him!

It's all in our exclusive video interview.

Brad also answers some of The Bachelor's greatest, longtime mysteries, like how women have a full-fledged emotional meltdown upon getting dumped by a guy they just met, why none of the bachelors seem capable of counting to one (Chris Harrison must do the honors) and why this self-professed True Blood fan really does think fangs, are um, "sexy"...
Are you buying what Brad's selling? Think true love is in the air? Already choosing a toaster from the happy couple's wedding registry? Do tell in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment