Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bebo turns to writing

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor has discovered the writer in herself.After having written an introduction to her dietician Rujuta Diwekar’s before book that was a big success; Kareena has continued to keep in touch with her writing skills.

Says the actress, “I genuinely enjoy writing. What’s more, I feel particularly thrilled when I ask Saif to go through my draft and he suggests just a couple of small changes.Then I know that I am on the right track.” Kareena is also going to write for Rujuta’s 2nd book based on the weight loss tamasha.

Says Kareena Kapoor, “When I return from my New Year vacation in Switzerland I will release this book for Rujuta.”

No comments:

Post a Comment