Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Katrina Kaif gazes once again toward the year with affection, and looks forward to 2011 with vigour

Katrina Kaif gazes once again toward the year with affection, and looks forward to 2011 with vigour: Katrina Kaif prefers to look back at the year fondly rather than speak on the not-too-flattering response to Tees Maar Khan. “I see it as a year where 90 per cent of my time and focus went into my work, and interestingly very, very different kind of films.

” Says the visibly-excited actor, “Starting with Raajneeti, the response to which was most unexpected, working with Farah Khan on Tees Maar Khan, going into a different space with Zoya Akhtar's Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara and then stepping into an extremely fun territory with Yash Raj Films’ Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, it was all very challenging.”

Though work-wise it was an extremely satisfying year, on the personal front it was a bit unfulfilling as she did not get time to holiday with her family like she does every year. “But I am not complaining.

Sometimes it happens, and one just has to be flexible. But now I am hoping that my sister can make it for New Year to Delhi where I am shooting for Mere Brother Ki Dulhan,” she chirps happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment