Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Never connects with Deepika: Sonam

They might have got together like a house on fire and taken awful jibes at Ranbir Kapoor, but Deepika Padukone is just a mere friend to Sonam Kapoor. “Deepika and I were never friends. It was only quick chemistry said Sonam, there have been reports that they are the best of pals.

But Sonam has trashed all such reports as she told a daily, “We have not kept in touch since then. Right now, I am in Chandigarh shooting for ‘Mausam’. The actress further added that she joined Bollywood with a “bucket list of what i will not do”.

One of her primary commandments is that she will never dance at a wedding for money. “I can’t do it. I don’t judge actors who do, but I can never do it,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment