Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha & Madhuri Dixit join 'Koffee With Karan' together

Sonakshi Sinha & Madhuri Dixit join 'Koffee With Karan' together: Madhuri Dixit was one of the popular actresses of her times. Presently, she is in India for judging a dance reality show, ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ and hence everyone is busy to get a piece of the dancing diva in this shot period of her stay. Filmmaker turned host, Karan Johar is one of the luckiest one to have Madhuri on his show, ‘Koffee With Karan’. The diva will be paired with the newbie, Sonakshi Sinha.
Karan was totally awestruck to know Madhuri’s popularity. When he decided to invite her on his show, he was flooded with phone calls from established to new actress to share the couch with the dhak dhak lady. Luckily, the opportunity of sharing the hot seat went to the ‘Dabangg’ actress Sonakshi Sinha.
He said, “I can't say I'm amazed by Madhuri's popularity. When I decided to invite her on my show I didn't know that her popularity seeps down right to the youngest of Bollywood.
I am very keen to bring her on with one of the younger actresses. But I really don't know whom to zero in on. It's a really tough call.”

No comments:

Post a Comment