Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Vidya Balan's stories

Vidya Balan's stories: Actress Vidya Balan seems to be treading a path of her own. For starters she has managed to create a niche for herslef with her choice of films - Parineeta, Paa, No One Killed Jessica - and now it seems as though scripts are being written only for her.
About the response to her performance in 'No One Killed Jessica', Vidya is exhilerated. "We work hard, and when cumulative efforts of all involved results in a solid
product, it's a great feeling. And that's how I'm feeling right now - Great.

About her future films, Vidya is excited about playing Silk Smith in Milan Luthria's 'Dirty Picture'. 'That's going to be a challenge. She was so much in touch with her overt sexuality . Let's see how it goes. 'Ishqiya' was a raw film, and this movie in many ways has a rawness of its own," Vidya is heard to have said. However, now filmmakers are penning roles for the actress. Sujoy Ghosh, for example, has penned 'Kahani' keeping only Vidya in mind. "The moment I started writing it, I knew I was going to cast her."

"It's humbling when I hear someone say they wrote a script keeping me in mind, or then they couldn't think of anyone else but me to play the part. God has been kind, and I am eternally grateful to Him, my wellwishers, and the people who think me fit to be in their movies."

No comments:

Post a Comment