Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bipasha Basu Says: John and I look smoking sizzling

Bipasha Basu Says: John and I look smoking sizzling: Bipasha Basu thinks she makes a sizzling couple with her long-time beau, actor John Abraham, contrary to what a publication quoted her as saying. "Whoever from the media quoted me in print saying John n me lk (look) like a boring couple, is bizarre. My real opinion, we look "SMOKING HOT"," Bipasha posted on her Twitter page.

The actress was quoted in a leading daily saying - "We have become a boring couple". However, it was said in an explanation as to why the two aren`t being seen together at social events.

The duo has been dating since around eight years, and their chemistry was evident in 2003 film "Jism". Bipasha says it is one of her favourites. "Was watching clips of all my films and I have to say JISM is still my favourite! Everything about the film was magical," she posted on her Twitter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment