Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Irrfan Khan desires to stop smoking

Irrfan Khan desires to stop smoking: Irrfan Khan started smoking while doing his first play but the actor now wants to kick the bad habit, which he calls his biggest disappointment.
A self-confessed chain-smoker, Irrfan says his character was required to smoke in his debut play. He wanted it to look natural but ended up picking up the habit.
"I started smoking while doing my first play but I want to quit it since ages. It is a harmful, useless addiction and has been my biggest personal disappointment. In fact, I also smoked beedis at one point of time in the foolish hope that they were less harmful," Irrfan told PTI.

The actor rolls his own cigarettes, a habit, which he picked up while shooting HBO drama 'In Treatment', where he plays a reluctant patient. "My character rolls his own cigarettes and it sort of spilled in real life too. I now prepare my own smoke," he says.

Other chain-smokers in  Bollywood are Ajay Devgan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Arshad Warsi and Arjun Rampal.

No comments:

Post a Comment