Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha designing up for ‘Race 2′

Sonakshi Sinha designing up for ‘Race 2′: Well, Sonakshi Sinha did set up a new definition for Indian beauty with her full figure which was a far cry from size-zero hype in her debut ‘Dabangg’, but the actress will now have to work hard to shed those chubby kilos for her forthcoming projects.
Given the fact that Sonakshi has been chosen to be a part of the sequel of the gihly glamorous ‘Race’, the girl has but no other option to get into shape. “Bipasha Basu was presented in a very striking way in Race. We’ve to make sure Sonakshi is equally presented in the sequel, “says producer Ramesh Taurani.
Sonakshi, on her part, is serious about getting in shape and says, “First, I had to lose weight for my debut in Dabangg. Now I’ve to get into even better shape for ‘Joker’ and ‘Race 2′. For the last two years that’s all I seem to be doing. Losing weight. But I am fine with that. Because it’s important for me to look good.”


Sonakshi has also expressed her desire to do a dance number in the film. The girl did not get an opportunity to show her dancing skills in ‘Dabangg’ and her forthcoming ‘Joker’ with Farah Khan also has no scope for any dance number with Sonakshi. No wonder the girl is pinning all her hopes on ‘Race 2’. “Yes,” Sonakshi says excitedly, “It’s a very guns-and-gadgets subject. And I’m looking forward to doing my own dancing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment