Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha has some prospective

Sonakshi Sinha has some prospective: Dancing diva Madhuri Dixit says among the current crop of female actors in  Bollywood, she sees a lot of potential in "Dabangg" actress Sonakshi Sinha. "I haven't seen many new films, but I saw 'Dabangg' and I really feel Sonakshi Sinha has a lot of potential...her eyes are very pretty and she is quite expressive," Madhuri said.
"Anushka Sharma is another good actress - she had some good scenes in 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi'. In male actors, I think Ranbir Kapoor looks good. I've seen his films 'Rocket Singh', 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani' and 'Wake Up Sid', I do think he is very good and natural," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment