Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Sonakshi Sinha weight lose Bender for Race 2

Sonakshi Sinha weight lose Bender for Race 2: Newbie Sonakshi Sinha is on a weight loss spree for Abbas Mustan’s “Race 2”. The director of the film has requested Sonakshi to shed her extra kilos as he wants her to do away with her ‘gaon ki gori’ image completely.The 23 year old actress who rose to fame with her debut film “Dabangg” opposite Salman Khan stated “First, I had to lose weight for my debut in Dabangg.”
She said further, “Now I’ve to get into even better shape for Joker and Race 2. For the last two years that’s all I seem to be doing. Losing weight. But I am fine with that. Because it’s important for me to look good.

Producer Ramesh Taurani stated “Bipasha Basu was presented in a very striking way in Race. We’ve to make sure Sonakshi is equally presented in the sequel.”Sonakshi will also be seen in Farah Khan’s “Joker”.

No comments:

Post a Comment