Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 3, 2010

Madhuri Dixit: I thoroughly delight in being a homemaker

Madhuri Dixit: I thoroughly delight in being a homemaker: She reached the peak of fame in her Bollywood career and when time demanded, surrendered all to become a homemaker. It might be hard to imagine Madhuri Dixit engaged in everyday household chores, but the actress insists that is exactly what she does back at home in the US.The 43-year-old actress, who married doctor Shriram Nene in 1999 and has two sons, said that settling down in family life wasn't tough as she always tried to lead a normal life even during her diva days. "I grew up in a different atmosphere with very middle class values, I was never treated like a star at home. For me acting was just a profession -- I loved performing, dancing in front of the camera; but I was a normal human being at home," Madhuri told PTI.

No comments:

Post a Comment