Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Shahrukh Khan does not prefer Bigg Boss!

The news is verified now that Shahrukh Khan will be hosting the Indian version of the TV show ‘Wipeout’. SRK will be back again on tv after shows like ‘KBC and ‘Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hai?’.Shahrukh has began his career from tv. So it is an important part of his life. He likes watching tv whenever he is free. He loves watching international shows like Desperate Housewives and cartoons like Dexter.Among Indian shows he loved all the three seasons of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’.

But the show he is not a fan of is Bigg Boss, which is hosted by his competitor Salman Khan. The reason he gave was, “I’ve caught bits of it when they are aired on news channels, but I haven’t really watched an complete episode. I don’t like voyeuristically looking at other people’s lives. I think my life is much more interesting.”

No comments:

Post a Comment