Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

SRK ‘discloses depression’

Shahrukh Khan has revealed he was struggling with depression but is now totally restored. The actor told that tearing a ligament during shooting in 2008 had a main effect on him mentally as well as physically. “Due to the injury and the suffering I had got into a depression mode but now I am out of it. I feel happy and improved with energy,” he said.
The actor, often regarded as Bollywood’s major celebrity, admitted he did not see himself in the same way that others do. I have always believed that I haven’t done the best and could have done better.”Talking about his off-screen character,Shahrukh Khan added: “In my personal life I am a very strange person. I face issues when I have to express my deepest feelings. I am very shy, silent and reclusive as an individual.”

No comments:

Post a Comment