Updates In Fungum Fangama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Taylor Swift loves her liquid jet black eyeliner

Taylor Swift may be getting over her recent relationship with actor Jake Gyllenhaal, but that doesn’t mean she still doesn’t know how to keep up her flawless appearance.

Finally, the singer is revealing her secret to her untouchable perfect curls and bold eye makeup. In regards to her hair she said, “I can’t do it. I’m really impatient, so I just let it air dry. I was a tangled-haired, barefoot kid running around on a farm for my childhood. My mum didn’t really do too much to my hair other than sometimes she’d stick it up in a bow on top of my head,” reports Monsters and Critics.

However, she adds that her eyeliner is something she always has to have. She added, “I like liquid and it’s usually jet black. The basics are eyeliner, foundation and some sort of lip colour.”

No comments:

Post a Comment